We all know someone who always complains about being tired. While the solution might be a no-brainer for some, increasing daily energy levels often requires testing a plethora of customized strategies that work for you. The following tips should get you started on your course towards optimal daily energy.
1. Mitigate Your Workload: One of the primary causes of extreme fatigue is overworking. Taking too much on your plate can cause an array of stress-related fatigue that can wear you down over time. Streamlining your to-do list, setting solid priorities, and asking for help at times is never a bad idea. Mixing in methods like yoga or meditation is well worth the investment to offset work-related stress and tiredness.
2. Don't Skip Breakfast: So much of balancing daily energy depends on your morning routine. Even if you’re not starving, do the best to give your body the essential nutrients it needs to function. Eating a wholesome breakfast sets the tone for the day with a vital jolt of fuel.
3. Strategic Sleep: The intervals and quality of your sleep both have an extensive effect on levels of daily energy. As odd as it sounds, experiment with exactly as much sleep as you require to maximize energy. At times, we’ve all slept in and felt astoundingly more tired than we would have getting up earlier. More than that, avoid napping during the day. As much as you may argue, Ben Franklin said it best: "Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise".
4. Have More Sex: Frequent sex is both an effective method to improve health and reduce fatigue. Sexual activity increases oxygen levels, stimulates brain function, and boosts immunity. Raising sexually related hormonal levels in the morning can be an especially beneficial start to the day. If he/she/they seems a little less interested in things as of late, it might be wise to give Western Botanicals' Sexual Enhancement a try. This sexy supplement packed Tribulus fruit extract might be the perfect solution to spice up your love life and give you the energy you need for the day.
5. Drink Water: Taking a break from soda and artificially flavored drinks can greatly improve daily energy. Your body will quickly tire without vital fluids like water. After all, it’s the only nutrient proven to enhance performance. Sluggish dehydration is never fun so taking a few extra trips to the bathroom is well worth the energy gained.
The Bottom Line:
There are many ways to naturally increase your daily energy. Start with a journal. Write down how you feel after each meal, coffee, sleep, and exercise. Bring awareness to when in the day you begin to feel that energy slump. And then focus on making small tweaks in your daily activities.