Warm up with this classic hot cocktail, Hot Toddy Recipe with Tea!
Known for its cold fighting and immune boosting powers, this drink will warm you up and clear your fuzzy head.
Get cozy with roasted dandelion, warm cinnamon, cardamom seed and orange peel. Add honey and a squeeze of lemon= VOILA.
You will need:
- 1 Serving of Western Botanicals Liver Detox Tea
- Honey (optional)
- 1/2 lemon (optional)
- Cinnamon stick (optional)
- 1. In a small sauce pan add the cinnamon stick and water. Over medium-high heat bring to a boil. Once it hits a boil take off the heat. Add the tea infuser and steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea infuser and stir in the honey until it dissolves.
- In a large mug add the juice of half a lemon and the tea with the cinnamon stick for a garnish. Drink while still warm.
- ENJOY AND RELAX.